You're here: you've already taken the first step.
So where do you go from here? If you meet with Kim, what can you expect?
Here's how it works
- Explore this website to see if you think Kim might be a good fit for your needs.
- Contact Kim via phone (410-908-2922) or email (email@example.com).
- Talk with Kim about:
- The reason(s) you're seeking counseling,
- Her fee scale, and
- Scheduling an initial consultation.
- Meet with Kim for the first time, and:
- Orient her to your story,
- Develop a plan of approach together,
- Receive actionable next steps, and
- Schedule a next meeting, if you think it would be helpful.
- Meet again, if/as necessary. No pressure.
Kim is insurance-reimbursable as an out of network provider. If you're not sure about your benefits, ask your insurance provider: Do I have out-of-network benefits for mental health? If so, what are they? Kim’s rates are lower than average, and she offers some discounts.
Where you'll meet
Kim sees most of her clients at her office in north Baltimore City. Her normal office hours are 11a-9p Monday through Thursday.
The address is 505 E 42nd Street, Suite 3, Baltimore MD 21218. Her office is a quiet room in a large white house that also serves as FCF Church's office building. It sits on the corner of Greenmount and 42nd, right beside the main FCF building.