- Are you perplexed or distressed at the choices your adult children make?
- Are you confused about who they have become and what your relationship can or should look like now?
- Wondering what your role should be as a Christian parent of adults?
Earlier this year, I held a Saturday-morning seminar on parenting adult children. Topics included:
- the big picture of God’s purposes for relationships
- assessing the health and maturity of your relationship
- exploring how our changing world impactsfamily relationships
- clarifying goals and priorities
- what to strive for and what to avoid
- how to love well in disappointment or pain
Much of the audio contains information that is confidential to the participants, but here are the first 8 minutes, where you can get a feel for the direction of the seminar.
This is a seminar I would love to lead again! You can read some of the participants' feedback on my Training page.